Florida Atlantic defeats South Florida 50-42
The Owls (5-4) took advantage of poor shooting by South Florida in the first half and built a 24-18 halftime lead. The Bulls shot 28.6 percent (6 of 21) from the field in the first half and 32 percent (16 of 50) for the game. The Bulls missed all seven of their 3-pointers in the first half and were 1 of 16 (6.3 percent) for the game.
South Florida got as close as 43-42 with 3:13 to play, but the Owls scored the final seven points of the game. The Bulls committed three turnovers and missed all three field goal attempts in that span.
Kore White added 11 points for the Owls, who have won two games in a row.
Jarrid Famous scored nine points to lead the Bulls (5-4), who had their two-game winning streak snapped.
- Pitino extortionist Karen Sypher's demands were, um, pricey
- Ingram leads Duke past No. 13 Louisville, 72-65
- Auguste's 19 helps Notre Dame to 89-83 win over Clemson
- Smith-Rivera helps Georgetown handle St. John's 92-67
- Stephen F Austin cruises against Northwestern State, 83-72
- No. 2 Maryland relies on Big Ten's best defense to win