Carter lifts Indiana State to 75-69 OT victory
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP)—Aaron Carter hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with 40 seconds left in overtime Tuesday, then added a pair of free throws with 10 seconds remaining to send Indiana State to a 75-69 victory over Bradley.
Carter, who finished with 19 points and 10 rebounds, also hit a 3-pointer with 13 seconds left in regulation to put the Sycamores (6-11, 8-8 Missouri Valley) on top 61-59, only to see Bradley’s Sam Maniscalco score on a layup with 5 seconds remaining to send the game to overtime.
Carl Richard added 13 points for Indiana State, including five in the OT period. Rashad Reed had 12 and Josh Crawford 11.
Maniscalco led Bradley (13-13, 8-8) with 15 points. Taylor Brown and Dyricus Simms-Edwards added 14 each, and Andrew Warren had 13.
Indiana State, which lost to Bradley 91-85 in overtime on Jan. 6, used a 20-2 run in the first half to lead 31-21 at the break.
- Breakfast Buffet: Ex-Davidson stars enjoy victory over Kansas
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims