Charleston Southern routs North Greenville 94-65
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP)—Jamarco Warren hit 5 3-pointers and scored 26 points to lead Charleston Southern to a 94-65 victory over North Greenville on Tuesday night.
Jeremy Sexton added 18 points as the Buccaneers (12-14) shot 52.8 percent from the floor (35-for-66) and 40.7 percent from the 3-point line (11-for-27). Ten players scored as Charleston Southern snapped a three-game losing streak.
Warren scored 20 first-half points to help the Buccaneers grab a 49-26 halftime lead.
North Greenville (12-9) scored four of the first six points of the second half, but Charleston Southern responded with a 17-1 run for a 68-31 lead with 16:06 remaining in the game.
Warren hit a 3-pointer for an 85-47 advantage with 10:07 to play.
Kelvin Martin scored 14 and Kenny Mitchell added 13 points for Charleston Southern.
Paul Harrison and Jimmy Ellis scored 11 points each to lead North Greenville.
- Calhoun wins No. 800 as UConn beats Marquette
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims