Charleston Southern routs North Greenville 94-65
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP)—Jamarco Warren hit 5 3-pointers and scored 26 points to lead Charleston Southern to a 94-65 victory over North Greenville on Tuesday night.
Jeremy Sexton added 18 points as the Buccaneers (12-14) shot 52.8 percent from the floor (35-for-66) and 40.7 percent from the 3-point line (11-for-27). Ten players scored as Charleston Southern snapped a three-game losing streak.
Warren scored 20 first-half points to help the Buccaneers grab a 49-26 halftime lead.
North Greenville (12-9) scored four of the first six points of the second half, but Charleston Southern responded with a 17-1 run for a 68-31 lead with 16:06 remaining in the game.
Warren hit a 3-pointer for an 85-47 advantage with 10:07 to play.
Kelvin Martin scored 14 and Kenny Mitchell added 13 points for Charleston Southern.
Paul Harrison and Jimmy Ellis scored 11 points each to lead North Greenville.
- Charleston Southern routs North Greenville 94-65
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?