Northern Colorado edges N. Arizona 70-63 in OT
GREELEY, Colo. (AP)—Devon Beitzel scored six of his 24 points in overtime as Northern Colorado defeated Northern Arizona 70-63 on Sunday.
Beitzel hit two 3-pointers in overtime. Will Figures added 21 points for the Bears (19-5, 8-3 Big Sky), winners of three of their last four.
Mike Proctor had 14 points and a game-high 11 rebounds as the Bears reached 19 wins for the first time since 1989.
Cameron Jones led the Lumberjacks (11-11, 5-6) with 17 points. He had his string of 20-point games snapped at five.
DeAngelo Jones had 16 points and Shane Johannsen 13 for Northern Arizona, whose three-game road winning streak ended.
- A look at the national title game from A to Z
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case