Central Michigan defeats Buffalo 88-82
MOUNT PLEASANT, Mich. (AP)—Jordan Bitzer had 22 points and eight rebounds to lead Central Michigan to an 88-82 victory against Buffalo on Thursday night.
Robbie Harman added 19 points and Marko Spica 12 for the Chippewas (11-9, 6-2 Mid-American), who stayed in first place in the MAC’s West Division, a half-game in front of Ball State, which defeated Bowling Green on Thursday.
Rodney Pierce scored 22 points and Calvin Betts 15 for Buffalo (11-9, 4-5).
Jalin Thomas had 11 points for Central Michigan, which shot 56.7 percent (17 of 30) in the second half.
- Central Michigan defeats Buffalo 88-82
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four