Crawford’s 23 leads Xavier over Fordham 108-60
CINCINNATI (AP)—Jordan Crawford scored 23 points with several impressive drives to the basket on Sunday, and Jamel McLean and Kenny Frease dominated inside, leading Xavier to a 108-60 victory over Fordham that extended its home-court success.
Xavier (15-6, 7-1 Atlantic 10 Conference) has won its last 21 home games, the fifth-longest active streak in Division I. The Musketeers have won 29 straight A10 home games, the second-longest streak in league history—five shy of Temple’s record.
Crawford, the league’s top scorer at 19 points per game, went 7 of 11 from the field. McLean added 16 points and seven rebounds, and Frease scored 14 with eight rebounds. Terrell Holloway had a career-high 10 assists.
Brenton Butler scored 26 and Chris Gaston added 23 for Fordham (2-18, 0-8), which has lost 13 in a row.
- Crawford's 23 leads Xavier over Fordham 108-60
- South Carolina coach Frank Martin is the world's biggest Pitbull fan
- Death threats to a ref – the lunatics are threatening to overtake Kentucky's fan base
- Why Sindarius Thornwell's one-man NCAA tournament run ranks among best since 2000
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina lawmakers agree to repeal HB2 right before NCAA deadline, but new bill isn't full reversal
- The 10 highest-paid college basketball coaches
- One unlikely secret to Gonzaga's success: A recruiting pitch 'nobody really wants'
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook