St. Francis, NY 56, Robert Morris 74
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP)—Karon Abraham scored 23 points to lead Robert Morris in a 74-56 win over St. Francis (N.Y.) on Saturday night.
The Colonials (14-8, 9-1 Northeast Conference) have won seven games in a row. Their win streak started on Jan. 9 with a 67-63 win against St. Francis.
After holding a 34-25 lead at halftime, the Colonials used a 6-0 run early in the second half to jump out to a 46-29 advantage with 13:18 remaining. Robert Morris would go on to lead by double digits for the rest of the contest, as the Terriers (9-12, 6-4) would get no closer than 10 points.
Akeem Bennett led St. Francis with 14 points, nine rebounds and six assists. Ricky Cadell added 12 points in the loss.
The Colonials shot 48.9 percent from the field (23-for-47), while the Terriers shot 34.7 percent (17-for-49).
- St. Francis, NY 56, Robert Morris 74
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look