Montana beats Northern Colorado, 64-62
GREELEY, Colo. (AP)—Derek Selvig made three free throws in the final 1:15 and Anthony Johnson scored 19 points as Montana avenged an earlier loss with a 64-62 victory over Northern Colorado Thursday night.
Selvig finished with 13 points for Montana (14-7, 5-4 Big Sky). Ryan Staudacher added 17 points, including five 3-pointers, for the Grizzlies, who lost 59-48 to Northern Colorado in Missoula on Dec. 5.
Devon Beitzel led Northern Colorado (17-5, 6-3) with 15 points. Will Figures had 12, but missed a 3-pointer at the buzzer.
The loss drops Northern Colorado to 8-1 at home. The Bears had won 12 consecutive home games, two short of the school record.
- New Mexico holds on to beat Saint Louis 64-60
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case