Arkansas-Little Rock beats Denver 69-57
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP)—Matt Mouzy scored 17 points and Derrick Bails added 15 to lead Arkansas-Little rock to a 69-57 victory against Denver on Thursday night.
Solomon Bozeman had 11 points and seven rebounds for the Trojans (6-15, 2-8 Sun Belt), who overcame a 14-1 deficit in the first half.
Brian Stafford had 18 points and made five 3-point shots for Denver (13-8, 6-4). The Pioneers, who entered the game with the second-best team field-goal percentage in the nation, went cold after their hot start, finishing 19 of 58 (32.8 percent) from the floor.
Denver led 25-24 at halftime, but Arkansas-Little Rock had a 14-point second-half cushion after Mouzy’s fourth 3-pointer of the game.
- Arkansas-Little Rock beats Denver 69-57
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'
- Zach Collins enters draft, becomes Gonzaga's first one-and-done
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Isaac Humphries' exit means Kentucky may lose eight of its top nine players
- The 12 most intriguing (or confusing) hires of the college basketball coaching carousel