Colorado State beats TCU 63-57 to snap loss streak
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP)—Travis Busch made four free throws in the final 26 seconds and Greg Smith scored a career-high 15 points as Colorado State snapped a three-game losing streak with a 63-57 victory over TCU on Wednesday night.
Andy Ogide added 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Rams (12-8, 3-3 Mountain West). Ogide had been slumping of late, scoring four points in each of his last two games.
Ronnie Moss led TCU (10-11, 2-4) with 21 points but had only two in the second half. Edvinas Ruzgas scored 14 for the Horned Frogs, who have lost nine consecutive conference road games over the last two years.
TCU played without second-leading scorer Zvonko Buljan, who didn’t make the trip due to personal reasons.
- Gary Williams in vicious deathmatch with Maryland officials
- One unlikely secret to Gonzaga's success: A recruiting pitch 'nobody really wants'
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Death threats to a ref – the lunatics are threatening to overtake Kentucky's fan base
- Why Sindarius Thornwell's one-man NCAA tournament run ranks among best since 2000
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner