Colorado State beats TCU 63-57 to snap loss streak
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (AP)—Travis Busch made four free throws in the final 26 seconds and Greg Smith scored a career-high 15 points as Colorado State snapped a three-game losing streak with a 63-57 victory over TCU on Wednesday night.
Andy Ogide added 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Rams (12-8, 3-3 Mountain West). Ogide had been slumping of late, scoring four points in each of his last two games.
Ronnie Moss led TCU (10-11, 2-4) with 21 points but had only two in the second half. Edvinas Ruzgas scored 14 for the Horned Frogs, who have lost nine consecutive conference road games over the last two years.
TCU played without second-leading scorer Zvonko Buljan, who didn’t make the trip due to personal reasons.
- What has the extended three-point line done to the game?
- Notre Dame rallies to beat No. 2 North Carolina 80-76
- No. 3 Villanova too much for No. 11 Providence in 72-60 win
- No. 4 Maryland rallies for 72-61 win over No. 18 Purdue
- No. 19 Louisville rolls past Boston College 79-47
- Thornwell, No. 25 South Carolina top No. 8 Texas A&M 81-78