Cal State-Fullerton wins 92-84 in overtime
BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP)—Aaron Thompson had 23 points and 14 rebounds and Cal State-Fullerton rallied to defeat Cal State Bakersfield 92-84 in overtime Tuesday night.
Six players scored in double figures out of the nine who played for the Titans (9-10). Gerard Anderson had 14 points, Jacques Streeter and Jer’Vaughn Johnson each had 13 and Orane Chin and Devon Peltier both scored 10.
Fullerton trailed for most of the game, and was behind 79-70 with just under five minutes to play. A 11-0 run put the Titans ahead late before Bakersfield tied it in the final seconds and forced overtime.
Trent Blakley scored 21 to lead the Roadrunners (3-16). Santwon Latunde scored 18, Stephon Carter 14, Donavan Bragg 11 and Bryan Emanuel 10.
- Cal State-Fullerton wins 92-84 in overtime
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Oregon team breakdown
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Butler team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown