College of Charleston beats Chattanooga 90-66
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (AP)—Andrew Goudelock scored 22 points as the College of Charleston beat Chattanooga 90-66 on Saturday.
Tony White, Jr. scored 19 points for the Cougars (11-6, 6-0 Southern Conference), who won their fifth straight. Donavan Monroe chipped in with 15 points and Jeremy Simmons had 14. The Cougars, who won by their largest margin at McKenzie Arena, are 6-0 in league play for the first time since the 2003-04 season.
Goudelock scored 14 points and Monroe added 10 as the Cougars cruised to an 11-point lead at halftime. Charleston outscored Chattanooga 43-30 in the second half to seal the win.
Charleston shot 50 percent from the floor (33-for-66) and the Mocs shot just 39 percent from the floor (23-for-59).
The Mocs (11-7, 3-2) were paced by Ricky Taylor with 14 points and Jeremy Saffore with 12 points.
- Seven overtime Division III thriller ties for longest game ever
- Arizona's Talbott Denny injures knee, out for season
- Tennessee permitted to hire new AD before Hart's exit date
- Shawn Forrest named assistant coach for Jankovich at SMU
- Former Butler basketball star Joel Cornette dies at age 35
- Hamilton signs with Texas Tech after 3 seasons at DePaul