Dahlman leads Wofford past Georgia Southern 71-57
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP)—Noah Dahlman scored 18 points and grabbed seven rebounds to lead Wofford to a 71-57 win over Georgia Southern on Thursday night.
Tim Johnson and Cameron Rundles each had 11 points for the Terriers (11-7, 3-2 Southern Conference), who won their fourth straight and seven of their last eight games. Johnson also had eight rebounds—four offensive.
Wofford never trailed against the Eagles (4-14, 1-4), taking a 39-25 lead at halftime. Wofford opened the second half with a 13-4 run, pushing its margin to 23 on Dahlman’s three-point play.
Dahlman, who went 8-for-10 shooting from the floor, also had two steals for Wofford.
Antonio Hanson was the only Georgia Southern player to score in double figures with 14 points. The Eagles have lost 10 of their last 11 games.
- Dahlman leads Wofford past Georgia Southern 71-57
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0