High Point beats Radford 83-77
HIGH POINT, N.C. (AP)—Nick Barbour scored 23 points to lead High Point to an 83-77 win over Radford on Saturday night.
Eugene Harris added 20 points for the Panthers (8-6, 4-1 Big South Conference), who have now won four games in a row. Jourdan Morris chipped in with 15 points.
Art Parakhouski scored 29 points and grabbed 14 rebounds for the Highlanders (8-6, 4-1), who saw a three-game win streak snapped. Joey Lynch-Flohr added 19 points and seven rebounds in the loss.
High Point was outrebounded 43-25, and outscored 50-32 in the paint. The Panthers benefited from solid shooting, though, as they produced a 51.8 percent mark from the field (29-for-56) while nailing six 3-pointers.
Radford shot 47.7 percent (31-for-65), and only 25 percent from 3-point range (2-for-8).
High Point’s bench outscored Radford’s 24-9.
- The latest Greg Paulus insanity: To Michigan? Really?
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case