Fairleigh Dickinson beats Bryant 66-50
HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP)—Sean Baptiste scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds, leading Fairleigh Dickinson to a 66-50 win over Bryant on Thursday night.
Mike Scott added 16 points, while John Galvin and Alvin Mofunanya had 11 apiece for the Knights (3-12, 2-1 Northeast Conference). Baptiste also hit a pair of 3-pointers and blocked two shots.
The Knights finished shooting 47.8 percent from the floor (22-for-46) compared to just a 34 percent mark (17-for-50) for the Bulldogs. Fairleigh Dickinson was 19 of 30 from the foul line (63.3 percent), while Bryant hit just 11 of 22 shots from the charity stripe (50 percent).
The Knights outrebounded the Bulldogs 38-28 and capitalized on 20 Bryant turnovers.
Vlad Kondratyev led the Bulldogs (0-15, 0-3) with 16 points and Adam Parzych added 10.
Fairleigh Dickinson has won two straight games since dropping 10 in a row.
- Fairleigh Dickinson beats Bryant 66-50
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- Butler team breakdown
- Kentucky team breakdown
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Oregon team breakdown
- Purdue team breakdown
- Sweet 16 power rankings: Who are the new favorites to win the national championship?