Lin scores 21 as Harvard beats Seattle 92-71
SEATTLE (AP)—Jeremy Lin scored 21 points and freshman reserve Kyle Casey had a career-high 19 to lead Harvard to a 92-71 victory over Seattle on Saturday.
Keith Wright added 16 points and Christian Webster 12 for Harvard (10-3), which won its third consecutive game.
Charles Garcia had 19 points and 10 rebounds to lead Seattle (6-9). Chris Gweth added 17 points and Alex Jones 14.
Casey set a career best for the second game in a row, as he had 15 points in a 66-53 win over George Washington on Wednesday. Casey shot 7 of 10 from the field, made all four of his free-throw attempts and added six rebounds and three assists.
Lin was 8 of 9 from the floor with four steals.
Seattle lost its fourth straight.
- Lin scores 21 as Harvard beats Seattle 92-71
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Best bets for Friday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight
- Michigan's March magic ends against Oregon's stifling defense
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0