Oregon routs Arkansas-Pine Bluff 73-53
EUGENE, Ore. (AP)—Michael Dunigan had 26 points and five rebounds Monday night as Oregon overcame a sluggish start to defeat winless Arkansas-Pine Bluff 73-53 at McArthur Court.
Dunigan was nearly unstoppable inside, shooting 10-of-14 from the field to give Oregon (8-4) its fourth straight win with the start of Pac-10 play looming.
Malcolm Armstead had 14 points and eight assists, and senior Tajuan Porter, who missed most of the Ducks? last six games with an ankle injury, added 15 points on 5-of-7 shooting from 3-point range.
Pine Bluff (0-11) got as close as 32-31 early in the second half but Oregon blew the game open with a 12-0 run midway through the period.
Terrance Calvin led Pine Bluff with 16 points
- Oregon routs Arkansas-Pine Bluff 73-53
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Best bets for Saturday's Elite Eight matchups
- Xavier's upsets Arizona as cinderella run continues
- Xavier's stunning late rally ends Arizona's season two wins shy of Final Four
- Gonzaga defense key in win over West Virginia
- West Virginia adds to the NCAA tournament of terrible final possessions
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look
- Sean Miller and Arizona come up short yet again after late collapse fueled by ill-advised shots
- Xavier celebrated its upset of Arizona with a WWE-style takedown (Video)
- Can Kansas be slowed down by Oregon?
- There's a reason West Virginia's final possession against Gonzaga was such a disaster
- Unsung heroes lead Oregon to Elite Eight