Lehigh beats Dartmouth 66-58
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Marquis Hall scored 17 points and Michael Ojo equaled his career high with 14 points, leading Lehigh to a 66-58 victory over Dartmouth on Thursday night.
The Mountain Hawks (4-5) snapped a three-game losing skid and beat the Big Green (2-7) for the fifth straight time, pushing their all-time series record to 7-2 over Dartmouth.
Gabe Knotson had a career-high 10 rebounds for Lehigh. Freshman CJ McCollum, Lehigh’s leading scorer coming in (13 points per game), was held to just six points.
Lehigh led by three points with 4:41 remaining before the break, but put together a 15-6 run the rest of the way for a 34-22 halftime lead.
Neither team shot particularly well from the floor, but the Mountain Hawks were 24 of 29 at the foul line (82.8 percent). The Big Green hit just 9 of 14 free throws (64.3 percent).
Robby Pride paced Dartmouth with 13 points.
- Carolina red? UNC opens in unusual throwbacks
- Judge to review surveillance video in Appling gun case
- Arkansas using overseas trip to help mesh overhauled roster
- Former Chicago high school basketball standout gunned down
- Former Houston guard L.J. Rose to transfer to BYU
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout