Anderson leads Oklahoma State past Stanford 71-70
STANFORD, Calif. (AP)—James Anderson scored 28 points to help Oklahoma State beat Stanford 71-70 on Wednesday night as part of the Big 12/Pac-10 Hardwood Series.
Obi Muonelo added a season-high 20 points for the Cowboys (9-1), who won their third straight since losing to Tulsa two weeks ago.
Landry Fields had 22 points and 12 rebounds for the Cardinal (5-4), which lost for the second time in six home games. Jeremy Green added 19 points, and Andrew Zimmerman had 14.
The Big 12 owns a 9-2 record in the series, with Stanford’s game at Texas Tech on Tuesday the only remaining contest.
Stanford closed the first half on a 9-2 run over the final 3 minutes to pull within 35-30 at intermission.
- Anderson leads Oklahoma State past Stanford 71-70
- Follow NCAA tournament Sweet 16 action
- The Vertical Mock Draft, Version 2.0
- Dillon Brooks' inextinguishable competitive fire has fueled Oregon's rise
- Duke forward Jayson Tatum to declare for NBA draft
- March Madness 2017: Ranking the most compelling potential Final Four matchups
- Rawle Alkins has sparked Arizona with his toughness, winning mentality
- Michigan team breakdown
- NCAA gives North Carolina deadline to repeal HB2
- John Thompson III out at Georgetown after 13 seasons
- How will Kansas defend Caleb Swanigan and Purdue, the team built to beat it?
- Best bets for Thursday's NCAA Sweet 16 matchups
- From immortal to quite mortal, Kentucky's Unforgettables face midlife challenges 25 years after their greatest moment
- Ranking this week's Sweet 16 games from most to least compelling
- Will Wade leaves VCU after just two years to become LSU's next coach
- Butler team breakdown