Lo scores 16, Toledo routs Rochester, Mich. 65-46
TOLEDO, Ohio (AP)—Mouhamed Lo scored 16 points and Justin Anyijong 14 as previously winless Toledo broke the game open in the first half and coasted past Rochester (Mich.) College 65-46 on Wednesday night.
Stephen Albrecht hit a 3-pointer and assisted on two baskets by Lo during a 12-0 run by the Rockets (1-6) that stretched a 19-14 lead with 9:27 left in the first half to 31-14 at the 4:11 mark.
Albrecht finished with 10 assists and eight points for Toledo, which was playing at home for the first time since its season opener Nov. 14.
Anyijong started the second half with a 3-pointer and the Rockets never led by less than 17 points during the half, in which they substituted freely.
Ricky Doran scored 13 points for the Warriors (6-7) of the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association. Doran was Rochester’s only player in double figures and also grabbed nine rebounds.
- Georgetown ends 5-game skid, beats Rutgers 57-47
- Former Michigan State star Appling charged in new case
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team