Wisconsin-Milwaukee tops Colgate 69-60
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP)—Ricky Franklin went five-for-seven from the floor and scored 19 points Tuesday night to lead Wisconsin-Milwaukee to a 69-60 win over Colgate in a consolation game of the NIT Season Tipoff.
The Panthers (4-2) trailed 23-26 at halftime but scored twice as many points in the second period, shooting more than 65 percent from the floor, to end up on top.
Lonnie Boga came off the bench to score 17 points and grab six rebounds. James Eayrs scored 15 and pulled down 10.
The Raiders (0-4) shot 80 percent from the line, but made just 40 percent from the field.
Kyle Roemer led the game with 26 points. He made nine of 12 from the floor, including five 3-pointers.
- Wisconsin-Milwaukee tops Colgate 69-60
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four