San Diego State holds off Colorado State 68-59
SAN DIEGO (AP)—Tim Shelton and Ryan Amoroso each scored 14 points as San Diego State defeated Colorado State 68-59 on Wednesday.
Kyle Spain added 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Aztecs (20-8, 10-5 Mountain West Conference), who led by three at halftime before building their largest lead of the game at 60-48 with 7:20 left.
San Diego State, which beat the Rams 78-59 last month, opened the game on a 16-5 run. Colorado State (9-21, 4-12) outscored the Aztecs 16-10 over the final six minutes of the half and trailed 36-33.
Marcus Walker led the Rams with 24 points.
- Wittman, Dale leads Cornell past Harvard 79-70
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case