Weber St. tops Sac St. 97-61
OGDEN, Utah (AP)—Nick Hansen came off the bench to score 17 points in leading Weber State to a 97-61 win over Sacramento State on Saturday night.
Kellen McCoy finished with 16 points, while Damian Lillard added 14 and Steve Panos scored 12 for the Wildcats (20-8, 14-1 Big Sky), who have won 11 straight games.
With the score tied 10-10 with 16:25 remaining in the first half, the Wildcats erupted on a 37-8 run to take control. The closest the Hornets came after that was following a 7-0 run that cut WSU’s lead to 47-25 with two minutes left in the first half. The Wildcats led 54-28 at the break—marking their season-high for most points in a half.
Loren Leath led Sacramento State (2-27, 1-15) with 15 points, followed by Justin Eller with 14 and Antonio Flaggs with 10.
- Indiana college not playing the national anthem sparks debate
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims