Boyd has 17 and 11 to lift LIU over St. Francis
NEW YORK (AP)—Julian Boyd had 17 points and 11 rebounds to help Long Island U. beat St. Francis 66-54 Saturday night.
Lucas Faggiano followed with 12 points for the Blackbirds (16-13, 12-6 Northeast) who led 33-21 at the half.
Ricky Cadell scored 18 points for the Terriers (10-19, 7-11).
A 3-pointer by Richard Clark got host St. Francis within 14-13 at 9:32 of the first half. But LIU went on a 19-8 run led by seven points from Mike Culpo, who finished with 10.
- NCAA Riches to NBA Rags: No. 3, Pervis Ellison
- Former Michigan State star Appling charged in new case
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team