N.C.-Asheville 61, Presbyterian 76
CLINTON, S.C. (AP)—Bryan Bostic scored 25 points to lead Presbyterian to a 76-61 win over North Carolina-Asheville on Saturday night in the season finale for both teams.
Al’Lonzo Coleman added 17 points and Chase Holmes had 14 for the Blue Hose (12-17, 9-9 Big South Conference), who snapped a two-game skid.
Sean Smith tallied a double-double to lead the Bulldogs (14-15, 10-8), scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 boards. Matt Dickey added 13 points for the Bulldogs, who had a two-game winning streak snapped. Smith went 5-for-10 from beyond the arc.
The Blue Hose led by 23 points at halftime, despite the Bulldogs outscored them 46-38 in the second half.
Presbyterian outrebounded UNC-Asheville 38-28, hitting 16 free throws compared to eight by the Bulldogs.
The Blue Hose avenged a 68-58 loss at UNCA on Jan. 24.
- Video: Butler coach, walk-on share a victory chest bump
- Judge to review surveillance video in Appling gun case
- Arkansas using overseas trip to help mesh overhauled roster
- Former Chicago high school basketball standout gunned down
- Former Houston guard L.J. Rose to transfer to BYU
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout