San Francisco beats Pepperdine, 70-62
MALIBU, Calif. (AP)—Dior Lowhorn had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Peter Smith had 21 points as San Francisco beat Pepperdine, 70-62, in both team’s final West Coast Conference game on Saturday.
Smith made 4-of-8 3-pointers and eight free throws in the final two minutes for the Dons (11-18, 3-11 WCC).
Keion Bell scored 16 of his 18 points in the second half to lead Pepperdine (8-22, 5-9) and Lorne Jackson added 11 points.
- White's triple-double lifts Iowa State 74-50
- Tar Heels ready for Final Four push after title-game loss
- Freshman class makes Duke a title favorite once again
- Police: South Carolina guard Felder kicked officers
- Clemson looking to end NCAA Tournament drought this season
- Defending champion Oregon picked to repeat as Pac-12 winner