Indiana St. beats Missouri St. 69-52
TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (AP)—Carl Richard had 20 points and 10 rebounds to lead four Sycamores in double figures as Indiana State beat Missouri State 69-52 in its regular-season finale Saturday.
Jay Tunnell scored 16, Harry Marshall 12 and Aaron Carter 11 for Indiana State (10-20, 7-11 Missouri Valley).
Cardell McFarland, with 12, was the only player in double figures for the Bears (11-19, 3-15), who led 32-31 at the break before being outscored 38-20 in the second half.
The Sycamores scored 19 points off Missouri State turnovers and outrebounded the Bears 30-17. Indiana State scored 16 second-chance points compared with the Bears’ five.
The game included nine ties and 10 lead changes.
Indiana State’s largest lead was by 21 with 3:30 left in the game.
- The 10 best NCAA basketball games of the decade
- Creighton's 113-58 win over Lancers biggest margin since '02
- McBrayer scores 18 as Minnesota overpowers Georgia Southern
- Wake beats UNC Greensboro 78-75 on late Crawford 3
- Sophomore center Sima to transfer from St. John's
- Peter Jok scores 23, Iowa upsets No. 25 Iowa State 78-64