Bradley edges Drake 77-75 in double OT
PEORIA, Ill. (AP)—Sam Maniscalco scored a career-high 23 points to lead Bradley past Drake 77-75 in double overtime in Missouri Valley play Saturday night.
Theron Wilson scored 21 points and pulled down nine rebounds for Bradley (17-13, 10-8). Sam Singh came off the bench to chip in 13 points and eight rebounds, while Chris Roberts added 10 points and eight rebounds.
Drake (17-14, 7-11) was up 29-28 at the half, but Bradley made up the difference in the second period, outscoring Drake 32-31.
Both scored 12 points in the first overtime, but Bradley pulled away in the second, scoring 5 to Drake’s 3.
Josh Young scored 21 points for the Bulldogs and Josh Parker came off the bench to add 17. Brent Heemskerk had a double-double with 10 points and 10 rebounds.
Drake shot 43.8 percent from the floor, while Bradley shot 39 percent.
- Tyler Hansbrough doesn't like people who sit in their basements
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot