Wright St. beats Wis.-Milwaukee 70-60
DAYTON, Ohio (AP)—Todd Brown scored 21 points and Wright State rallied in the second half to beat Wisconsin-Milwaukee 70-60 Thursday night.
N’Gai Evens added 17 points for Wright State (17-12, 11-6 Horizon League).
James Eayrs scored 22 for Milwaukee (15-13, 10-7), and Ricky Franklin had 18.
Milwaukee led most of the first half and was up 32-27 at halftime. But Will Graham opened the second half with back-to-back baskets, and Scott Grote hit consecutive jumpers in an 18-7 run that gave Wright State the lead for good.
Graham and Grote each finished with 10 points.
Wright State shot 53 percent from the field in the second half and was 5-of-9 from three-point range, including a pair by Brown during a 14-2 run.
- Catching up with George Mason’s historic ’06 Final Four team
- NCAA rules Florida's Gak ineligible to play in 2016-17
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State