Bose scores 20 to lead Nicholls 60-58 over UCA
CONWAY, Ark. (AP)—Anatoly Bose scored 20 points to lead Nicholls State to a 60-58 victory Wednesday night over Southland Conference rival Central Arkansas.
UCA (9-17, 2-11 SLC) led 25-21 at the half. But Nicholls (16-10, 9-4) found its shooting touch in the second half—making 62 percent of its shots—to take command.
Bose was one of only three players in the game to score in double digits. Teammate Ryan Bathie made 11 points, while Brooks Taylor, with 18, was the only UCA player to score more than 10 points.
- Bose scores 20 to lead Nicholls 60-58 over UCA
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in One Shining Moment
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four