Stephen F. Austin defeats Texas State 68-52
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP)—Matt Kingsley scored 23 points to help lead Stephen F. Austin to a 68-52 victory over Texas State on Wednesday night.
Kingsley hit 10-of-15 from the field and 3-of-4 free throws. Josh Alexander scored 15 points and Nick Shaw had a double-double with 11 points and 10 rebounds for Stephen F. Austin (18-7, 10-3 Southland).
Brandon Bush led Texas State (12-14, 5-8) with 22 points.
Stephen F. Austin led 40-21 at the half after shooting 58 percent from the field to 37 percent for Texas State.
- Oral Roberts wins 64-54 over W. Illinois
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims