BOULDER, Colo. (AP)—James Anderson scored 30 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, lifting Oklahoma State to a 76-55 win over reeling Colorado on Wednesday night.
The Cowboys (18-9, 7-6 Big 12) are suddenly surging, winning four straight.
Byron Eaton finished with five assists, giving him 500 in his career. He’s just the ninth player in Big 12 history to reach that mark.
Keiton Page had 12 points for Oklahoma State, and Terrel Harris chipped in 10.
The Buffaloes (9-18, 1-12) continue their downward spiral, losing for the eighth straight time. It’s their longest losing streak since the 1995-96 season.
Colorado was led in scoring by Levi Knutson, who finished with a career-high 19 points. Casey Crawford contributed 14 points.
The Buffaloes were without starting point guard Nate Tomlinson, who was sidelined with a concussion.
- ACC Preview: Pros keep North Carolina humble and hungry
- UConn AD preparing pitch, waiting to hear from Big 12
- UNC gets 1-week extension to respond to 5 NCAA charges
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes new ACC Network
- Beehive Classic features Utah, BYU, Utah State, Weber State
- Attorney: NCAA missed deadline to respond in Tyndall case