Brown’s 26 points push Lafayette past Lehigh
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP)—Andrew Brown scored 26 points as Lafayette held off rival Lehigh for a 68-66 victory on Sunday.
Brown’s points came on 10-of-16 shooting for Lafayette (8-19, 4-8 Patriot League), which knocked away an in-bounds pass as time expired to clinch the win over Lehigh (15-11, 5-7).
Jared Mintz added 21 points for Lafayette, Ryan Willen scored 8 and Michael Gruner had 6.
Zahir Carrington led Lehigh with 15 points, while Marquis Hall added 12 and Prentice Small, Dave Buchberger and Phil Anderson each scored ten.
- Will poor road teams buck NCAA Tournament trend?
- NCAA rules Florida's Gak ineligible to play in 2016-17
- OSU officials: Coger died after 40-minute outdoor workout
- NCAA to survey potential host cities on discrimination laws
- George Washington investigating basketball coach Lonergan
- Alabama AD completes cancer treatment, cleared to go home