Kingsley scores 21 in SFA’s 45-38 win over Lions
NACOGDOCHES, Texas (AP)—Matt Kingsley scored 21 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 45-38 victory over Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday night.
Nick Shaw was the leading rebounder for the Lumberjacks (17-7, 9-3 Southland) and for the game with 19 rebounds while Kingsley’s double-double was the eleventh of his career.
Both teams had a poor shooting night. Southeastern Louisiana (9-16, 3-9) shot just 28 percent from the field in the game while the Lumberjacks made 38 percent of their field goals.
Warrell Span and Brandon Fortenberry were the leading scorers for Southeastern Louisiana with 11 points each.
- Kingsley scores 21 in SFA's 45-38 win over Lions
- Best bets for NCAA tournament Final Four
- The 13 NCAA tournament plays that absolutely have to be in 'One Shining Moment'
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Why Duke's Harry Giles was right to turn pro despite disappointing season
- Ranking the 20 Final Four starters from most to least valuable
- South Carolina becomes 10th school to send men's and women's teams to Final Four in same year
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four