Oklahoma State drops Baylor 84-74
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP)—Byron Eaton scored 23 points and Marshall Moses added 14 points and 18 rebounds Saturday as Oklahoma State beat Baylor 84-74.
The Cowboys (17-9, 6-6 Big 12) also got 20 points from James Anderson.
Tweety Carter scored a season-high 30 points for Baylor (16-10, 4-8), and Kevin Rogers added 11 as the Bears lost for the seventh time in eight games.
A 4-point play by Carter with 7:19 remaining gave the Bears a 64-63 lead, but Oklahoma State outscored Baylor 20-11 the rest of the way.
The Cowboys’ closing run was fueled by Eaton, who drained a 3-pointer and converted a lay-up in traffic.
Oklahoma State hit just 6-of-18 from 3-point range, but converted 28-of-33 free throws and outrebounded Baylor 39-30.
Baylor was 13-of-31 from 3-point range.
- Did Marquette put winning before ethics by cutting D.J. Newbill?
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims