Arkansas-Little Rock beats North Texas
DENTON, Texas (AP)—John Fowler scored 13 points and got nine rebounds as Arkansas-Little Rock beat North Texas 58-54 on Saturday night.
Also scoring in the double digits for Arkansas-Little Rock (20-7, 13-3 Sun Belt) were Shane Edwards with 12 and Wayne Burton with 10.
Adam McCoy scored 15 for North Texas (16-11, 9-7). Eric Tramiel scored 13 and Collin Dennis had 12.
Arkansas-Little Rock led 26-24 at the half. Arkansas-Little Rock shot 37 percent from the field while North Texas shot 25 percent.
- Duke basketball's Goodfellas poster
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims