Navy beats Army 59-54
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP)—Chris Harris scored 17 points, going 4-for-4 from the free-throw line in the final 1:17 to help Navy beat Army 59-54 on Saturday.
Trailing for most of the second half, Army trimmed the score to 51-49 on John Moonshower’s 3-pointer with 1:31 to play. Harris responded with a pair of free throws for Navy. After Army’s Marcus Nelson hit a layup to pull back within two, Harris hit two more foul shots with 12 seconds left to seal the win.
Moonshower’s 3-pointer at the buzzer provided the final margin.
Kaleo Kina scored 14 points and grabbed eight rebounds for Navy (18-9, 7-5 Patriot League), which avenged a 76-71 loss at Army on Jan. 25.
Cleveland Richard led Army (8-18, 4-8) with 14 points and Moonshower added 12.
Army led 17-15 at halftime after a first half in which both teams hit just six shots apiece from the field.
- Eight Oregon-style court designs that may make you go blind
- Gillon's 3 at buzzer lifts Syracuse past No. 10 Duke 78-75
- Brooks' 3 leads No. 6 Oregon past Cal 68-65
- UNC: fan ejected after exchange with Louisville's Pitino
- Minnesota beats No. 24 Maryland 89-75 for 6th straight win
- Michigan beats Rutgers 68-64 behind Wilson's double-double