Oral Roberts downs S. Utah 64-46
CEDAR CITY, Utah (AP)—Marcus Lewis scored 16 points, and Robert Jarvis and Andre Hardy added 14 each, leading Oral Roberts to a 64-46 Summit League win over Southern Utah on Thursday night.
Kyron Stokes scored 10 points for the Golden Eagles (14-13, 12-3 Summit), who have won 14 straight over the Thunderbirds dating back to 2003.
Davis Baker led Southern Utah (9-17, 7-8) with 17 points. John Clifford and Tyler Quinney scored 10 points each for the Thunderbirds.
Lewis grabbed nine rebounds, helping Oral Roberts outrebound Southern Utah 33-30. The Eagles had 10 offensive rebounds that led to 13 second-chance points.
Oral Roberts led 18-16 with 8:30 left in the first half before pulling away with a 12-4 run. Southern Utah went nearly five minutes without scoring during that stretch and trailed 30-20 at halftime.
The Eagles led the entire second half. Their largest lead, 61-42, came on Jarvis? baseline jumper with 3:42 left.
- Bill Murray's son Luke forges his own path as a Division I coach
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin