TCU defeats Air Force 62-50
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP)—Zvonko Buljan scored 20 points to help lead TCU to a 62-50 victory over Air Force Wednesday night.
Eight of Buljan’s points came in the first 2:17 of the second half as the Horned Frogs took the lead for good. He hit back-to-back 3-pointers and added a layup.
Keion Mitchem added 12 and Ronnie Moss contributed 10, including two 3-pointers, for TCU (14-12, 5-7 Mountain West).
Andrew Henke had 13, Anwar Holland scored 12 and Evan Washington contributed 10 for Air Force (9-16, 0-12).
Air Force led 23-22 at the half.
- TCU defeats Air Force 62-50
- Has Gonzaga finally silenced the doubters?
- Somehow ... someway ... the SEC is dominating the NCAA tournament
- Best bets for Sunday's NCAA Elite Eight matchups
- Gonzaga's Mark Few doesn't feel he needs a Final Four to validate his legacy
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Oregon stuns Kansas to reach first Final Four in 78 years
- Gonzaga throttles Xavier to send Mark Few to his first Final Four
- Xavier's J.P. Macura hits 80-foot shot that is ultimately waved off during wild 30-second stretch
- Indiana hires Dayton's Archie Miller as new coach
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- Follow NCAA tournament Elite Eight action
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself