Abreau helps New Hampshire beat Albany
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP)—Alvin Abreau scored 19 points and grabbed eight rebounds and three other players were in double figures to lead New Hampshire over Albany 78-59 on Sunday in America East basketball.
Tyrone Conley scored 17 points for New Hampshire (10-14, 5-7). Tyrece Gibbs added 16 and Eric Gilchrese had 11 off the bench. The Wildcats shot almost 57 percent from the floor.
Will Harris had 18 points and seven rebounds for Albany (13-13, 5-8) and Jerel Hastings scored 11. The Great Danes were held to 40 percent shooting, sinking only one of 11 three-point attempts.
- Being ‘an absolute jerk’ cost Kris Humphries a Kansas offer
- Former Michigan State star Appling charged in new case
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team