Manhattan beats Rider 73-68
NEW YORK (AP)—Darryl Crawford and Patrick Bouli hit consecutive 3-pointers in the last 1:38 and Manhattan scored the final 10 points of the game in a 73-68 victory over Rider on Sunday.
Crawford finished with 26 points for the Jaspers (15-11, 9-7 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference), who have won four of five. Chris Smith had 12 points and 11 rebounds for Manhattan.
Mike Ringgold and Justin Robinson both scored 18 points for the Broncs (14-11, 9-6), while Ryan Thompson added 16.
Rider took a 68-63 lead when Thompson scored with 3 minutes to go.
A basket by Lawrence Jolicouer followed by a 3 by Crawford with 1:38 left tied the game at 68. Bouli hit the go-ahead 3-pointer with 49.5 seconds remaining.
Rider missed two 3-point attempts with the clock winding down, and Crawford concluded the scoring with two free throws with 4.3 seconds to go.
- Mark Titus enters NBA draft, is kindly asked to leave
- Arizona's Talbott Denny injures knee, out for season
- Tennessee permitted to hire new AD before Hart's exit date
- Shawn Forrest named assistant coach for Jankovich at SMU
- Former Butler basketball star Joel Cornette dies at age 35
- Hamilton signs with Texas Tech after 3 seasons at DePaul