St. Francis, NY beats FDU 82-72
NEW YORK (AP)—Ricky Cadell scored 26 points to lead St. Francis, N.Y. to an 82-72 victory over Fairleigh Dickinson on Saturday.
Stefan Perunicic had four 3-pointers and scored 16 points for the Terriers (9-16, 7-8 Northeast Conference), while Nigel Byam had 14.
Sean Baptiste had 22 points to lead the Knights (7-19, 6-9), while Alvin Mofunanya had 15 and 12 rebounds and Terence Grier added 12 points.
Baptiste’s 3-pointer with 4:19 to play tied the game at 63, but Cadell scored five points in a 7-0 run that gave the Terriers a 70-63 lead with 48 seconds to go.
Cadell, who leads the team in scoring with a 13.7 average, was 8-of-14 from the field and 8-of-11 from the free throw line.
- St. Francis, NY beats FDU 82-72
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game