White leads San Diego State over Wyoming
SAN DIEGO (AP)—Billy White scored a career-high 24 points as he set a school shooting record to lead San Diego State to a 71-60 win over Wyoming on Saturday night.
White broke the school record by making all 12 of his shots, each from right around the basket. White also had a career-high four blocked shots, including a spectacular block on Brandon Ewing in the second half. White capped off his night with a steal that led to his slam dunk off a lob pass from Richie Williams for a 66-49 lead with 2:50 left.
San Diego State (18-6, 8-3 Mountain West) won its 10th consecutive home game.
Ewing led Wyoming (14-10, 3-7) with 22 points and Afam Muojeke added 13.
- Morehead State hit with two years probation
- Creighton's 113-58 win over Lancers biggest margin since '02
- McBrayer scores 18 as Minnesota overpowers Georgia Southern
- Wake beats UNC Greensboro 78-75 on late Crawford 3
- Sophomore center Sima to transfer from St. John's
- Peter Jok scores 23, Iowa upsets No. 25 Iowa State 78-64