Robert Morris tops Quinnipiac 69-64
MOON TOWNSHIP, Pa. (AP)—Jeremy Chappell hit all three of his free throws in the final minutes and finished with 17 points, and Robert Morris rallied to beat Quinnipiac 69-64 Saturday night.
Rob Robinson had 22 points and 14 rebounds for Robert Morris (19-8, 13-1 Northeast Conference), which outscored Quinnipiac 6-1 over the final 2:30 for the win.
James Feldeine scored 25 points, and Jeremy Baker and Bryan Geffen each scored 11 for Quinnipiac (11-14, 7-7), which converted its last field goal with 3:28 remaining and squandered a late three-point lead.
Robert Morris outscored Quinnipiac 29-20 in the paint and 29-15 off turnovers.
- Brown leads Texas past Rice 73-59
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game