Pepperdine defeats San Diego 57-52
MALIBU, Calif. (AP)—Keion Bell scored 18 points and Ryan Holmes added 17 points as Pepperdine snapped a nine-game losing streak to San Diego with a 57-52 victory on Saturday.
The Waves, picked to finish last in the West Coast Conference, won their third straight game improving to 8-18 overall and 5-5 in league play. The team previously had nine
Rob Jones had 13 points and seven rebounds and Danny Brown scored 11 points for San Diego (13-13, 5-6), which has lost six of its last seven games.
The Toreros pulled as close as 54-52 when Rob Jones made a 3-pointer with 34 seconds remaining.
- Ready or not, here comes Clark Kellogg (and we're not)
- Big first half carries No. 18 Purdue past Cleveland State
- Creighton's 113-58 win over Lancers biggest margin since '02
- McBrayer scores 18 as Minnesota overpowers Georgia Southern
- Hartford stuns Boston College 65-63 behind Dunne's 25 points
- UT Arlington beats Top 25 team first time in program history