Navy beats Lafayette 90-67
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP)—Chris Harris scored 28 points to lead Navy to a 90-67 win over Lafayette on Saturday night.
Clif Colbert added 19 points and six rebounds for the Midshipmen (17-8, 6-4 Patriot League). Kaleo Kina contributed 18 points, eight rebounds and nine assists.
Navy used an 11-0 run in the first half to take a 31-18 lead with 10:08 remaining. The Midshipman led 50-35 at halftime.
A separate 11-0 run in the second half was capped by a Colbert layup with 14:56 remaining, giving Navy a 62-39 lead.
The Leopards (6-19, 2-8) were led by Michael Gruner, who scored 15. Ryan Willen added 14 points and 12 rebounds.
The Midshipmen shot 50 percent from the field (35-for-70), and totaled 22 assists. They also shot 45 percent from 3-point range (9-for-20), and outrebounded Lafayette 44-34.
- Navy beats Lafayette 90-67
- Did Memphis really lose a recruit to Division II Ouachita Baptist?
- Gonzaga won't slip too far next season even without Nigel Williams-Goss
- NCAA returns events to North Carolina after state repeals elements of HB2
- Sources: South Carolina guard P.J. Dozier signing with agent
- Allonzo Trier's return makes Arizona a leading candidate for preseason No. 1
- Roy Williams fires back at Maryland president, calling him a 'double idiot'
- Zach Collins enters draft, becomes Gonzaga's first one-and-done
- Hamidou Diallo declares for draft before playing his first game for Kentucky
- Shareef O'Neal, the heralded son of Shaquille O'Neal, commits to Arizona
- Grayson Allen bypasses the NBA draft to return to Duke for his senior year
- Prized Rice transfer Marcus Evans follows his former coach to VCU
- K.J. Lawson's graceless goodbye to Memphis: Shouting 'F--- Tubby' on Snapchat
- Sources: Michigan State freshman Miles Bridges plans to return to school
- Isaac Humphries' exit means Kentucky may lose eight of its top nine players
- The 12 most intriguing (or confusing) hires of the college basketball coaching carousel