Cal State Fullerton beats UC Davis, 106-95
DAVIS, Calif. (AP)—Guard Josh Akognon scored 29 points including seven 3-pointers to lead Cal State Fullerton over UC Davis, 106-95, on Saturday.
Aaron Thompson added 19 points and Gerard Anderson scored 18 for the Cal State Fullerton Titans (13-12, 7-6 Big West).
UC Davis guard Vince Oliver led the Aggies (11-14, 6-6 Big West) in scoring with 32 points. Forward Joe Harden added 15, and guard Mark Payne 14 points for the Aggies.
The Titans’ Anderson also pitched in with nine rebounds, and center Ray Miller had nine points and seven boards.
- Cal State Fullerton beats UC Davis, 106-95
- Florida stuns Wisconsin in best game of NCAA tournament
- What to watch for in Kentucky vs. North Carolina
- These photos of Florida's buzzer-beater are almost as incredible as the shot itself
- Wisconsin's Zak Showalter hits miraculous 3, celebrates with Aaron Rodgers' belt move (Video)
- De'Aaron Fox upstages Lonzo Ball, powers Kentucky to the Elite Eight
- South Carolina stifles Baylor en route to Elite Eight
- Cash-strapped Cal promotes top assistant to replace Cuonzo Martin
- Canyon Barry's LeBron-esque block is the great play that nobody will remember
- How De'Aaron Fox ended Lonzo Ball's college career and lifted Kentucky to the brink of another Final Four
- De'Aaron Fox carries Kentucky past UCLA
- Lonzo Ball 'looked disinterested', 'had one eye on the NBA'
- Lonzo Ball basically declared for the NBA draft immediately after UCLA's NCAA tournament loss
- Commercials during March Madness mistakenly thank Republicans for repealing Obamacare
- North Carolina storms past Butler behind hot shooting and a healthy Joel Berry
- Fantasy basketball pickups: Young royalty worth a look