Brown beats Princeton 61-43
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP)—Matt Mullery had 19 points and six assists as Brown snapped a seven-game losing streak with a 61-43 win over Princeton on Saturday.
Peter Sullivan added 13 points and Adrian Williams finished with 11 for the Bears (7-15, 1-7 Ivy League), who limited Princeton to their lowest offensive output this season.
Mullery connected on 8 of 10 from the field to help the Bears earn their first conference win.
The teams were tied at 21-21 at halftime, but Brown ran off a 17-3 run to open the second half.
Princeton (9-10, 4-2) led by five points with 10:04 left in the opening half.
The Tigers were led by Kareem Maddox, who scored 10 points. Princeton’s previous low was against Rutgers on Dec. 10 when they scored 44.
- Ranking the games in ESPN's 24-hour tip-off marathon
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims
- Marist replaces Albany on Duke's basketball schedule
- Judge drops NCAA from lawsuit filed by ex-UNC athletes