Southern beats UAPB 70-66
PINE BLUFF, Ark. (AP)—Chris Davis scored 16 points to lead Southern University over Arkansas-Pine Bluff 70-66 Saturday night.
Steffon Wiley added 14 points for Southern (6-18, 6-6 Southwestern Athletic Conference). He made all four of his attempts from the field. Douglas Scott scored seven points with seven rebounds.
UAPB (8-15, 7-5) was led by Gavin Montgomery’s 20 points.
UAPB kept it close by grabbing 17 offensive rebounds.
- With Pauley under renovation, UCLA has a new temporary home
- Kentucky's Calipari: Willis won't miss games despite arrest
- St. Bonaventure coach Schmidt gets 1-year contract extension
- Louisville AD: School is waiting on NCAA investigation
- East Tennessee State dismisses Shemar Johnson from team
- Alabama coach Avery Johnson gives supplies to flood victims