Siena beats Manhattan 93-69
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP)—Kenny Hasbrouck scored 23 points to help Siena rout Manhattan 93-69 on senior night Thursday.
Clarence Jackson added 21 points and Edwin Ubiles had 20 for Siena (20-6, 14-1 MAAC), which beat Manhattan for the seventh time in eight meetings.
Darryl Crawford scored 22 points for the Jaspers (14-11, 8-7 MAAC). Chris Smith added 17.
The Saints were 6-24 in 2004-05, the year before Hasbrouck arrived.
Hasbrouck, head coach Fran McCaffery’s first recruit, led the Saints to a win over Vanderbilt in last year’s NCAA tournament.
Siena jumped out to a 21-6 lead and took a 47-31 edge into the halftime break en route to its highest scoring game of the year.
- Siena beats Manhattan 93-69
- How Frank Martin and his sideline fury turned South Carolina into a winner
- Oregon Final Four outlook
- South Carolina Final Four outlook
- Elation and agony: UNC dramatically flips script from last year while UK suffers brutal '92 flashback
- Unlikely hero lifts UNC to a record 20th Final Four
- CBS Columbus affiliate cuts away from North Carolina-Kentucky finish, viewers miss winning shot
- South Carolina surprises again, advances to first Final Four
- Joel Berry injury: Roy Williams 'scared to death' over health of point guard's ankle
- Gonzaga Final Four outlook
- North Carolina Final Four outlook
- Where does South Carolina rank among the most surprising Final Four teams?
- Final Four storylines: Droughts end, the West returns and defense triumphs
- Final Four game times, matchups, TV schedule, betting odds set
- Luke Maye's dramatic last-second jumper sends North Carolina to the Final Four
- Recently fired Tom Crean attends Indiana women's basketball game